How to return a purchase
Did you buy something on www.garmont.com but are not satisfied with your choice? Don't worry, here is everything you need to know about how to arrange a return!
You have 14 days from when you receive delivery of the purchased item to complete the online return procedure and request a size/product exchange or a refund (excluding return delivery costs). Returned items will be refunded or exchanged provided they are intact, have not been used, damaged or washed, and have the original product labels still attached to the product as well as the original box and packaging.
Items returned incomplete, worn, damaged or dirty for reasons that are attributable to you will not be refunded and will not give rise, under any circumstances, to a credit equal to the price of the item originally purchased.
If you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because of a product defect, Garmont will bear the cost of the return shipment. In this case, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Please note that in general it is not necessary to enclose a label or return slip with your parcel.
How to request a return:
If you want to return a product, you must complete the following online returns procedure:
1) Click on "return request" at the bottom of our home page;
2) Insert the order number and the e-mail address used for the purchase, then click on "search";
3) Tick the products you wish to return;
4) Indicate the reason for the return and in the "comments" section indicate the desired replacement size if you are requesting a size change);
5) Click on "send request".
Once all the steps have been completed, a confirmation email will be sent to the address indicated and the return request will be processed by one of our operators.
Please note that the above procedure is compulsory and that requests received after the 14-day deadline or by other means will not be taken into consideration.
What return options are available
There are three possible return options:
1) Size/Product Exchange
If the product purchased is of the wrong size you can return it for a new one in the correct size. If, on the other hand, you are not satisfied with the colour or the model, you can exchange it with a different item.
The replacement item will only be shipped after we have verified the condition of the returned product.
If the product received is not what you wanted, you can return it and request a refund using the same method of payment used at the time of purchase.
The refund will only be issued once the condition of the returned product has been verified. You will be reimbursed only for the purchase price, excluding any shipping and return costs.
3) Gift card
If the product is not what you wanted but you are undecided on which replacement product to choose, you can request a gift card for the value of your original purchase. This gift card is valid for one year.
How to ship the return product to us:
After we have accepted your return request, you can send the product by courier or postal service to the following address:
GARMONT INTERNATIONAL SRL
VIA DEL LAVORO, 18
31050 VEDELAGO (TV)
Please remember that you must correctly compile the online return request before sending the product back to us. We will not refund or replace any product that arrives at our warehouse without having first been registered via the online return request process within the 14 day period foreseen by law.
How to make a warranty claim
From the date of purchase, you have a two-year warranty that foresees the repair or replacement of products in the event of manufacturing defects. There are two possible situations:
- You made your purchase on the Garmont website: If you believe that you have purchased a defective product through our e-commerce site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem in detail. We recommend attaching photos with a maximum size of 10 MB.
- You made your purchase in an authorised retail store or on an online shop other than Garmont: If you believe that you purchased a defective product, please contact the shop directly. Remember that you need to provide proof of purchase (receipt). The shop will assess the defect and, if necessary, send the product back to us for testing.
Garmont will bear the return cost of all defective products.