Soles by Michelin® develops customised soles leveraging its cross-functional expertise and works with major brands around the world. Garmont® has partnered with Michelin® to develop several customised soles for our products that deliver high performance in all activities.
Traction. Lightness. Flexibility.
- Specific compound for approach in toe area
- Siped sculpture for adaptability and adherence
- Tread distribution for lightness, flexibility and traction
- Fiber Lite coring insert for lightness
- Triangular sculptures on heel for braking
Michelin® Free Cross
Traction. Adaptability. Cushioning.
- Base reinforcement for added stability and longer durability
- Siped shoulder sculptures for slope crossing
- Siped (small cuts) sculptures for adherence and adaptability on different terrains
- Aggressive sculptures for traction
- Grooves structure for multidirectional flexibility
- Specific anti-torsion design and support
- Strong sculptures on the heel area for braking
- ERP technical solution to increase protection and adhesion
Michelin® Cross Terrain
Adaptability. Stability. Traction.
- Tread design on climbing zone for better adherence and traction
- Small polyhedral sculptures increase lateral adherence, traction and contact surfaces
- Grooves to increase flexibility and adaptability
- Dynamic tread design follows the stride movement
- Sculpture on arch area for increased traction and stability on obstacles
- Radius at the base of sculptures to increase self-cleaning